Monday, March 12, 2012

Joey at 2 months

Katie contacted me a couple months ago to set up a time to take pictures of her new little boy, Joey.  I was so happy as I had taken family pictures back in 2010 of their new family when Jacob was born.  Joey was 2 months when I went over to his house the other morning to take his first photos.  I love taking newborn pictures in the first 14 days but I love the 2 month stage as well.  Joey had so many facial expressions and was such a good baby throughout the whole session.  At the end, he got a little sleepy so he decided to fall asleep... I love how sweet he looked.  Below are my some of my favorites:
Joey Blog (2 of 10) Joey Blog (6 of 10) Joey Blog (4 of 10) Joey Blog (3 of 10) Joey Blog (8 of 10) Joey Blog (10 of 10) Joey Blog (7 of 10) Joey Blog (1 of 10) Joey Blog (9 of 10) Joey Blog (5 of 10) Joey Blog (1 of 1):

No comments:

Post a Comment