Friday, March 16, 2012

Madelyn & Jacob

I can't believe it's been 2 years since I took Madelyn's newborn pictures.  Time has flown by!  Madelyn is now 2 and her big brother Jacob is 5.  I went over Jamie's house on a beautiful Tuesday morning to get pictures of the 2 of them right after their birthdays.  Both Jamie and I were sick the week before so we had to reschedule the session and we were both glad we did because we got to enjoy the weather and get some pictures outside.  And we finally got a picture of the 2 of them together!  They were both great throughout the session - below are my favorites:

M & J Blog (10 of 11) M & J Blog (9 of 11) M & J Blog (7 of 11) M & J Blog (5 of 11) M & J Blog (4 of 11) M & J Blog (8 of 11) M & J Blog (1 of 11) M & J Blog (11 of 11) M & J Blog (6 of 11) M & J Blog (2 of 11) M & J Blog (1 of 2) M & J Blog (2 of 2)

No comments:

Post a Comment